Your Call Is Confidential
Call Us Today (202) 973-0900


How do I file a bank fraud whistleblower claim?

In order to file a whistleblower claim for banking fraud cases under the Financial Institutions Anti-Fraud Enforcement Act of 1990 (FIAFEA), the whistleblower must file a “declaration” with the U.S. Attorney General’s Office.  The declaration is a sworn statement that sets forth all the whistleblower’s knowledge regarding the alleged bank fraud.  The declaration should also be accompanied by any documentary evidence that supports the whistleblower’s allegations